Monday, August 3, 2009

Wow...I paper pieced again

My scissors & I are starting a new relationship! I might just like them more than I used too! Isn't the bird cute? He's from "Bird Basics." I traced the outline of the stamp onto the paper & cut it out. Yes...I used my scissors & cut again! That's 2 paper pieced cards in less then a week. Can you say "Woo Hoo!" I just had to add a little glitter to him. I followed the slight pattern of swirls on the paper. I also added it to the background paper & some of the flowers & vines. It's the perfect accent for the design. Click on the card to view a larger image & check out the details. When I have used this B&T before I've always added glitter to it. It's delightful paper w/out the glitter, but with it you get just the right amount of "flair!"

No comments: