Friday, August 28, 2009

Sneak Peak...


Here's a look at our new Fall/Winter catalog. It has an awesome array of new products! Here's my top ten pick list:
1) Glitter rub-ons (can't wait to play with them!)
2) Jingle Holiday Paper Pack (Can't wait to cut apart the boarders on the B&T)
3) Grace Paper Pack (Yummy colors!)
4) Merry Monsters (the cutest Halloween monsters stamp set)
5) Glitter brads (Love them!)
6) Top Coats (Unique designed transparencies)
7) Flurry Dimensional Elements (Snowflake chipboard )
8) "Wonder" HeartFelt Die-Cuts (in new colors with new designs)
9) CTMH Bone Folder (finally)
10) Tweezers
OK... I can't do it with just ten.
11) Awesome New Shoulder Tote (with designer fabric) It's beautiful
12) Chocolate Embossing Powder
13) New "Snapease" Album system
14) Craft Buttons in browns
15) New brad assortments that come with 3 sizes in 4 colors

That's just the beginning of my wish list! I just got my preview order in yesterday & haven't had time to play! Waaaa! I'm making time this weekend!

The first 3 people to email me at cre8withjolene@gmail.com will win a New Fall Winter Catalog! We'll make arrangements for you to be able to pick it up or I can mail it to you.
Happy Scrappin!
Jolene

1 comment:

Kelly Maatman said...

I'm so excited about the new catty! Thanks for all the beautiful artwork. I look forward to future posts.