National Scrapbooking Month is May and Close To My Heart has created a kit you will want to have to celebrate. It's called "Miracle" and it's gorgeous! "Miracle" can be purchased or earned from from April 15 - May 31. Kit also contains •Colonial White Cardstock •Bamboo Cardstock •Mini-Medley Accents Colonial White Collection •12″ Colonial White Waxy Flax •Sponge Wedges This is an absolutely lovely kit! A Must have, and so easy to earn. Join the National Scrapbooking Month celebration in May with the exclusive Miracle kit, available at a great retail price of only $19.95 or even at a discount! This kit contains what you need to craft two gorgeous, interactive two-page layouts that work well with any photos—just add ink to customize the look. You’ll be amazed at how quickly the Miracle kit comes together, and there’s no stamping required! Just click here to order http://cre8withjolene.myctmh.com/ 1) Purchase the Miracle Kit outright for only $19.95
2) Place a minimum order of $40. (excluding Studio J)and purchase the Miracle Kit for only $10.
3) Place a minimum order of $60. and purchase the Miracle Kit for only $5.00!
HURRY this Kit will only be available until the end of May or while supplies last. They have already sold more than 1/2 of the kit!
There are so many fun new products in this catalog! You all know I love chipboard(especially ours because it is "Color Ready")But wait until you see what they did to it! We now have "Irresistibles" on our chipboard! Yup...It's cool! Still color ready but CTMH has clear embossed on it to create a pattern & when you ink over top of it the pattern shows through in white. Very pretty! We also have the most fun new Designer Brads. They packaged together with new syles & sizes. I'll post a picture soon. We have 4 new paper packs the will get you wanting to find time to scrap! I especially love our new "Passages" kit.
The cards pictured here come with the WOTG (workshop on the go) for the Passages kit. Aren't our corporate artists awesome! The WOTG package features a stamp set that is not found in the catalog. It is so hard to find nice masculane stamp sets. This one is perfect. (What can I say...I love it!) In the catalog the stamp sets they show with "Passages"...Oh my Gosh, are they right up my alley! Beautiful backgrounds for cards or pages & I love the sayings..."Live inspired, Dream with possiblity." I can't wait to play.
Call me or email & ask how to get your new Catalog FREE!
I love Close To My Heart's Stamp of the Month program. Each month they offer a stamp set that is available for that month only. It is yours to purchase for full price, at a 25%, 50%, or 75% discount, or best of all yours to earn Free!
May's Stamp of the Month (D1421 - Cherish the Moment) is a classy and versatile one...great for cards or scrapbook pages. Those are my favorite kind of stamp sets. The actual size of the carrier sheet is 6" x 6".
This set can be yours in several different ways: • earn it FREE when you spend $100 or more (before shipping and tax) • earn it for 75% off ($5.74) when you spend $75 or more (before shipping and tax) • earn it for 50% off ($11.74) when you spend $50 or more (before shipping and tax) • earn it for 25% off ($17.21) when you spend $25 or more (before shipping and tax) • purchase it for full retail price ($22.95) Just hop on over to my website to begin shopping.
Frequently Asked Questions about Studio J™ 1. What is Studio J™ design software? Studio J™ is free online scrapbooking design software brought to you by Close To My Heart. Studio J helps you easily create two-page layouts using our foundational scrapbook patterns, exclusive color palette, and themed designs all delivered in 12" × 12" custom prints ready for your albums. It’s a snap!
2. What makes scrapbooking with Studio J unique? Studio scrapbooking is a whole new experience not offered by anyone else, because it follows the Close To My Heart philosophy: Faster. Simpler. Easier.® Studio J uses the same great papers, patterns, colors, and embellishments as classic Close To My Heart scrapbooking, making studio scrapbooking extremely intuitive and super fun! Timeless patterns and artistically placed default accents allow you to finish a page in minutes, while customization options give you the flexibility to make your layouts unique. All the layout patterns are created by Jeanette Lynton, founder and CEO of Close To My Heart—you may recognize some of them from her classic how-to books. These patterns make scrapbooking faster, simpler, and easier than ever before. You’ll be amazed how effortlessly and beautifully you preserve your memories with Studio J!
3. Do I need to download any software to my computer to use Studio J? Not at all! You only need a web browser that supports Adobe Flash and an Internet connection, and then you simply log in to this MyCTMH® website to get started. Feel free to design to your heart’s content—you are not required to buy anything or provide any personal information to get started!
4. Can I save what I am working on and come back to it later? You bet! You can create a customer account that allows you to save and return to a project in progress at a later time. Your active projects will be saved for up to 90 days, giving you plenty of time to work on them. You extend that timeline for your active projects by 90 days each time you make a purchase, and your purchased projects will remain archived for one full year after purchase. We’ll email you when your active projects are set to expire so you can be sure to purchase them before they are deleted.
5. If I already have a profile with my Consultant’s MyCTMH site, can I use the same account? Yes. Your account works for both MyCTMH and Studio J shopping.
6. Do I need a printer that can print 12" × 12" pages to use Studio J? No. Your Studio J layouts are not available for you to print from a home computer. In fact, we take care of the printing for you. When you purchase your designed layouts, we print and ship them quickly and directly to you using only top-quality silver-halide processing and archival papers.
7. What kind of printing or processing is used when I purchase Studio J layouts? Studio J layouts are processed, not printed, using a silver-halide process considered the highest standard in the photo developing industry. Unlike printed papers or images you might print from a home photo printer, the silver-halide process yields “100-year+ quality” that has long been tested and used by the top photo labs in the world. We use the same papers and equipment used by leading labs to produce long-lasting photo prints, so you know your layout will be reproduced with high fidelity and will last throughout the years.
8. What are the shipping policies for Studio J? Basic Shipping Close To My Heart products are shipped to the continental United States by United Parcel Service (UPS), to the non-continental US by United States Postal Service Priority Mail, and to Canada by Landmark. Note that UPS does not deliver orders to post office boxes. Studio J layouts ship in a protected box that can hold from 1 to 20 two-page layouts. Standard shipping/handling per box is priced as follows: Destination / Shipping Method / Price
Continental US UPS Ground $7.95 US
Non-continental US USPS Priority Mail $9.95 US
APO/FPO USPS Priority Mail $11.95 US
Special Shipping Options Studio J customers have two special shipping options through UPS for faster delivery time in the continental United States. These options are not available for destinations outside the continental United States. Selecting a special UPS shipping option will not affect the in-house turnaround time of your order (typically 2 to 4 business days). UPS or Landmark will notify you by email when an order is shipped to the continental United States or Canada so that you may track the delivery of the order. Studio J orders shipped by USPS do not have tracking numbers. Please keep in mind that our special shipping options are guaranteed by the carrier, and Close To My Heart is not responsible for shipping delays after the order has left the warehouse. The special shipping options are:
•UPS Next-Day Air Saver: This option guarantees delivery the next business day after your order leaves the corporate office. The shipping and handling fee for next-day air is $21.95. •UPS Second-Day Air: This option guarantees delivery 2 business days after your order leaves the corporate office. The shipping and handling fee for second-day air is $12.95. Note: UPS has fees for any changes of address that are made to a package after they have already picked up the package. Customers requesting this change will be charged $10.
9. What kind of receipt do I receive when I place my order? When you place your order, your web browser will direct you to a printable receipt page. You will not receive an email receipt at this time; however, if you are shipping to the continental United States or Canada, you will receive an email notification sent from UPS or Landmark when the order is shipped.
10. Can I combine classic and Studio J orders? Studio J orders cannot be combined with any other type of order. Studio J layouts are processed and shipped separately from all other Close To My Heart products, with the exception of Memory Protectors® included with certain qualifying orders.
11. What if I don’t like my layouts when I receive them? All Studio J products are backed by the Close To My Heart guarantee, but user error is not covered by this guarantee. When you are ready to purchase your layouts, you will be asked to look at them again and give final approval. Projects that print as shown on the approval screen will not be eligible for returns. When there is a manufacturer’s defect, however, we will be happy to replace your layout. See the MyCTMH and Studio J terms and conditions for more information on our return policy