Sunday, August 30, 2009

My Favorite Scrapbooard Pages

Jarred's eyes are so expressive! He can turn those eyes on you & get whatever he wants especially when he adds a smile & turns his head slightly! He's such a little charmer. We were at a friends house & I happened to have my camera & he agreed to let me take his picture. I can't get over how I captured his striking eyes. He's got personality! Click on the photos for a close up.I love how vivid the colors are in this layout. Would you believe I got this paper at the Dollar Store! Yup... I did! The letters are chipboard & cardstock. I added color to the chipboard with ink & stamped the honeycomb appearance on them. If you look closely at the paper you will see the honeycomb design in it. I mixed it up a bit with different fonts & sizes of chipboard. I also placed the chipboard over the photo.
The round circle is (or was) a plain old coaster (as pictured below) I sponge on color & blended it together. Using cocoa ink I stamped on the edges of the coaster to give it the same trendy look as the paper. It says "What a wonderful world." The little tag completes the phrase...."With you in it." It also was a plain white tag.
BeforeAfter

So get your sponges out and add a little color to your pages or your journaling. It's easy, just make sure to put colors that will blend next to each other. Give it a try.

No comments: