Friday, August 28, 2009

Where has the time went,,,

I think I fell off the blogging wagon! My friend Brenda was over yesterday & yelled at me to get some new art on my blog. Sorry I've been a slacker! I guess it has taken me some time to recover from my Scrapbooking Weekend Retreat ealier this month! I wasn't able to see my sister for her birthday on July 26 so we suprised her at the crop with a cake & presents!
Joanne was pretty surprised because earlier in the day we all were giving her a hard time (jokeingly (I think I made that word up!) & with love)because she didn't call me back & I had called her a million times & I that's not a typo! Make a wish Joanne!
I knew she would love the "Worlds Best Dad" stamp set. Right away she said she wanted to make cards for her son Matt & it would be perfect.

This crop was a lot of fun. I actually got 16 pages done! WooHoo! That's huge for me, because I'm usually helping everyone else. No one needed me (and I stayed up real late one night) so I got to play a little! Here's some pages for Jarred's album from our summer vacation last year to White Lake with my friend Cathy & her family. Her two boys are Jarreds age & the best of friends.

I used the "Moon Doggie" Level 1 & Level 2 paper packs. They worked perfect & the level 1 kit was a breeze to assemble. Remeber to click on the picture to get a close up if there is something you want to get a better veiw of.

No comments: