Sunday, August 2, 2009

Don't laugh to hard

OK...promise not to laugh to hard! I have to tell you a funny story.

Our new catalog is going to be released on Sept. 1rst. We (as consultants) get to preview it a month in advance so we can order products to be able to show our customers during our Open Houses & New Release Shows. Anyhow...Our CTMH Leadership Convention is going on right now & they are introducing the new product to the 1500 or so consultants that are there. These kind consultants are nice enough to filter info through facebook, twitter, texting, email & our CTMH BB on to us eagerly awaiting consultants that didn't get to go, so...between the 4 open tabs on my computer yesterday I got so involved that an hour later I kept thinking "what is that popping noise I hear?" I turn around & looked..."Oh #$%*!" I forgot I had put water on the stove to boil macaroni for a summer salad! Good thing it was in a big pot. Half of the water had boiled away! Hey can you burn water??!!

p.s. Don't tell my Hubby!

2 comments:

Linda said...

Oh I know how that goes! And yes you can burn water. I have. LOL I love your blog. I just found it through Stamp TV. I have been buying CTMH stamps for the last 6 months. I am happy to find a place to get some ideas. Great cards!

Unknown said...

Thank you for your kind words. I really enjoy blogging. I think I could blog hop until my eyes go crazy! There's some very talented girls out there! Do you have a stamp set from CTMH that you want an idea for? Let me Know.