Friday, July 31, 2009

I think my box has gotten bigger

I have so been getting out of my color box lately! Maybe I've even expanded it! This owl set is so cute! I just love em'! I even paper pieced him (I don't like to cut) I stamped him in all the different colors & cut out the wings, eyes & piece over his eyes & glued them all on his yellow body. I pop dotted the eyes. He's so playful & fun in bright colors. The paper is from Tinkerin' in our Summer 09 Idea Book.
This little guy is from the same stamp set "You're a Hoot." The paper is from"Daydream." Both the paper & stamp set are whimsical & fun. I rolled the owl in blush & sweat leaf ink & punched out little dots in blue for his eyes. He's so cute!

2 comments:

Kathleen said...

You truly have one of the cutest little blogs around! Why are you hiding from everyone? I just love your blog!

Jolene in Mi said...

Thank you so much. I'm having a lot of fun with it. I've also have been inspired by so many other crafty blogs. I can blog hop for hours!