Sunday, July 26, 2009

Golf Anyone



A friend of mine ordered this stamp set to make thank you cards for a charity golf outing for her son Jared who has MS. He's a year younger than my Jared & is a sweetheart. Our families have known each other for a while as our kids all play soccer together. If you go back a few posts to the soccer slide show you will see Jareds dad doing a bellie flop into the pool at hotel at the Canton Cup soccer tournament. (He's my son Nicks soccer coach) I designed these cards with her family in mind.


I used my Cuttle bug to emboss a design into the white CS. Thinking of a "golf" theme I used my circle folder & dot folder. I also used the circle die from Nestabilities. At first I didn't like the "nesties" because of the noise they make when they go through your cuttlebug, but I watched some videos on you-tube & got over it! I colored the stamped images in with colored pencils & sponged over top of the thank you & attached it with pop dots. The stamp set is "Tee Time" & the sentaments is from "Thank You."









No comments: