Thursday, July 30, 2009

I love this Mojo Monday Sketch


I really like this sketch. Check it out mojomonday.blogspot.com The flowers where made on my critcut. I stamped on them & stacked them using glue dots & pop dots. They are addicting to make...before you know it you'll be cutting all kinds of flowers & colors of them out! Make sure to look at my "Hostess Gift" artwork as some more examples of flowers are in there. If you host a Home Gathering you get to pick from the Gift Sets! At the party I'll teach you all how to create these beauties! Call or email me http://cre8withjolene@gmail.com is easy to Host & you can earn tons of FREE CTMH products. The paper shown is from"That's Amore" & the stamp set is one of my favorites"Buttoned Together" I like the sentaments in this set. The cardstock colors are Blush, Colonial White & Hollyhock. I stamped with Hollyhock ink.

No comments: