Monday, July 27, 2009

Hostess Only Gifts

Check out my hand made creations, "Hostess Only" gifts! These have been a huge hit at my Home Gatherings. These are only a few of the themes. They are very special to me because they have my heart & soul in them. I've taken my time fashioning these fabulous gifts. They come in a variety of themes & include new techniques & lots of design effort to complete them to the best of my ability. I'm having so much fun making & giving them away! My hostesses are having a hard time picking which one they want! I do not sell them! They are only available as a "Hostess Gift" for booking a party. I have one party booked in August & am hoping for two more. It's a fun girls night! Lets get together & I'll teach you all a new technique with chipboard! (My favorite embellishment!) Call me at 616-608-2653 to pick your date. Or email me at cre8withjolene@gmail.com



2 comments:

Kathleen said...

Oh my GOSH!! These are just amazing. I love these--you make BEAUTIFUL page candy!!

Jolene in Mi said...

Thank you! My Hostesses are loving them.