Thursday, March 3, 2011

Wings WOTG Pages

You have click on the picture & get a close up view of the butterflies! They are very detailed. The stamp itself is a abstract of words & shading, it's very striking. When stamping I started with the lightest color, Pear and next I rolled it in Juniper, then Twilight & lastly & very lightly black. They are also edged with black sparkle stickles to add richness. Our Licorice Opaque Pearls make the body of the butterfly elegant. I cannot take credit for this beautiful layout as one of my CTMH sista's created it. I was checking out our CTMH Consultant Art Bulletin Board and saw these incredible pages. Everyone was asking her if it was ok if we shared them with our customers & she encouraged it! I just love my CTMH sista's!
This is the "Wings WOTG" kit. The papers are so versatile. Bold rich pattern adorn one side & when you flip them over there is the soft green of "Sweet Leaf & very pretty & subtle "Juniper." The chipboard circle is from the "On Target" Color-Ready Dimensional Elements. I Cut it in half & sponged it with Juniper ink for this layout. This layout also came from another very talented CTMH Sista! It's so much fun to share our cards & pages on our Consultant Bulletin Board (often referred to as the BB). It is amazing how someone can take the same papers & inks and create something totally different. I love it! Check out my artwork with this kit in a post a little further down. The right side is stamped with the Wings WOTG exclusive stamp set. The damask stamp set will compliment any photos & pages. I really like the bold Black & Cream look. Learn to make these accordion flowers & more paper ruffling at my class on March 18th at 7:00. Email or call me with any questions.

No comments: