Thursday, March 24, 2011

"HOPE" for Japan


I cannot believe the damage & destruction the tsunami in Japan has created. We've all been reeling with the images of tragedy and devastation in Japan. If you're looking for an easy, real, practical way to help relief efforts, then please view my website & see the stamp set "Hope for for Japan."

Typically, our A-sized sets retail for $7.95, but the "Hope for Japan" set will be available through April 30 for just $5--and Close To My Heart will be donating 100% of the profits to the American Red Cross to benefit relief efforts in Japan. We as consultants are also waving our commission on this set to help raise money to help those in need. If you order this set from my website it will prompt you at the end of your order. I can not wait to get this set! Look at all the flourishes! Beautifully designed. I love working for such a great company.

If we all do a little, together we can do a lot. Let's show our support and together, provide real HOPE for Japan!

No comments: