Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Here's some Christmas inspiration for you

Our Mistletoe paper kit is featured with traditional rich Christmas colors and yet it also has many versital pattern papers. Snowflakes & textured demask designs teamed with Christmas holly leaves & berries & subtle sheet music.
You all know how I love chipboard...Well don'tcha just think these new Dimensional Element Ornaments are fun! Put them on your tree or use them on a scrapbook page or card. Ink them, stamp on them add rub-ons or use our new "Opaques" Pearls. Rhinestones can add a beautiful sparkle too.
How are you all doing on your Christmas Shopping? I still can't believe that Christmas is just over a week away. I power shopped on Black Friday & got almost all of my shopping done, it feels so good! Now if I could just get my Christmas cards in the mail!

No comments: