Wednesday, December 22, 2010

New Technique with my Loveable Cuttle Bug


I love using my Cuttlebug! This technique is so easy & the results are stunning! Run your white paper through your cuttle bug with your favorite folder (make sure it has a busy pattern), Choose a color & ink your rubber brayer up. Make sure to saturate your brayer. Using light pressure run your brayer over top of the cuttlebugged paper. Hint...do not press on your brayer to get a darker color on your paper, re-ink your brayer & apply as many coats as you need to get the color you are happy with. If you put pressure on your brayer you will get ink in between the raised design of your folder. Once again my cuttlebug gives me a new avenue for my creative outlet. Go & check out your CB folders & create a beautiful easy card!

No comments: