Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Trees Trees & More Trees!

I love this Tree Stamp Set! It's fun & funky, & whimsy. It's called "Tree Tops" & it's from the new catalog! I made these emblellishments for my downline. Ssshhh it's a surpise for the Unit Meeting on Friday! The clip is from Walmart or any office supply store. They are big about 4 or 5 inches long. I stamped & cut out the images (yes I cut them out x 8 each!) & built them up with pop dots to give dimention. I adhered them to a peice of chip board & glued that to the clip with Liquid Glass. I hope my downline love them! I can't wait to use mine on a page. I'll have to dig out some camping pictures & put them together at the crop this weekend. I'll show them to you next week on a layout. Make sure to sure to check back.

Having fun stamping & even cutting things out!
Jolene










2 comments:

Erica said...

ok...now that is cute!

Paula-Scrap Addict said...

This is one of my very favorite stamp sets from CTMH! love the clips - I may lift it! ~Paula