Tuesday, April 28, 2009

I Love My Cuttle Bug!

I love the using my cuttle bug! It brings a card to life! You can sand the images as is done on the Blush & Breeze (retired know) card or you and sand & ink them as shown on the Chocolate flower & sweet leaf cards from our "Life Delights" paper pack. Adding the extra texture just makes it "Pop"! Some of the Highlights of this product is that the embossing folders are very reasonable priced. Only $5 to $6 per folder & you can often find them on sale! You can afford to own all of them! Well... maybe not all of them! But at least the ones you love! It is also a die cutting machine. And will accept most other companies dies. Including Nestabilities.

My friend Brenda & I went to a "Cuttle Bug" class yesterday. We learned lots of secrets! What a talented lady who taught the class! She showed us lots of tricks to getting more out of our investment in the product. I can't wait to share them with you! I'll create some cards this weekend at my crop & post next week.

Remember a "Creative Mess" is better than tidy idleness!

Jolene
















































No comments: