Monday, April 6, 2009

I'm Back!!!














Gosh It's been a while! As a lot of you know we've had computor & online issues here in the country! Well we've finaully found a server that is awesome! Fast searching & even fast sending out. Whew. I thought they were just going to leave us out here in dial up land! We are now going through a company called Redfrog. It is tower based so it doesn't even use our phone line! So I should be able to upload pictures to my blog quickly! Let's test it and see!
I went to CTMH Regonials in Detroit recently. It was a three day weekend of stamping & sharing business ideas. This artwork is from some of the wonderfully talented group of ladies that were there. The small album is our new "Acrylic Mini Album". She did a fantastic job decorating it. She used our B&T Duos & rub-ons & lot of other CTMH accesories.










I just loved this layout! What an adorable little girl! I think the colors are beautiful together & her use of the Dimensional Element flowers is well done. this layout is from our Notebook paper pack.

1 comment:

Erica said...

that is so pretty!