Thursday, August 30, 2012

New CTMH Paper Kits

It's hard to decide...But here's my top picks for our new paper kits and WOTG.

Some of you know how much I love Halloween decor and paper...well and of course all the fun embellishments that go with it!  "Moonlight" is our new Halloween Kit. With its whimsical owl paper, dramatic purple patterns and black and cream distressed stripe you will add interesting flair to all your pages.  Use it for Halloween, fall or anything in between! Many of the patterns and colors in this kit are perfect for any theme.
I love these coordinating brads & embellishments. Aren't they a riot! Spiders & skulls and yes my personal favorite...flourishes!


Gotta love these papers! I can see using the black and cream distressed stripe on my soccer pages & the green damask for fall. This kit is very versatile. Check out the matching chipboard! Isn't it fantastic! So many fun embellishments to add to your pages and make them "Pop."
Next "pick" is our new Christmas Paper "Pear and Partridge." Very pretty designs and the color scheme is phenomenal. Beautiful reds, greens and neutrals. And look...more flourishes!! The WOTG kit includes colorful sparkles and Glittery rub-ons. (which are more Shimmery than glittery. I love the size quality of our rub-ons)

Take your pages up a notch with these adorable matching rub-ons. Cute designs and easy to use. You'll be able to customize your pages with ease using the Pear and Partridge Compliments Glittery Rub-ons.

Artwork by our fantastic designers at CTMH!

Great designs to put together your Christmas pages or cards. The traditional patterns and colors are lovely and easy to work with.
I could just kiss whoever designed these Festive Velvet Rub-ons. They are gorgeous! So rich looking and striking. (The picture just does not do them justice.) They will add beauty to your cards or special Christmas photos and memories. Wait until you see them up close.  
I will be planning a Christmas card workshop with these Holiday chipboard dimensional elements. I really enjoy making my Christmas cards & I love hearing stories from my attendees about how the family member or friend on the receiving end enjoyed their card. It's so funny to hear them tell me that their "Mother in Law" didn't believe they actually made it themselves!

No comments: