Thursday, August 23, 2012

Favorite new CTMH stamp set

OK...So I can't pick just one! I do love the bird & holly leaves in this set called "To You and Yours." B1403 Only $9.95. So Pretty & I can't wait to color it in with our new dual tip, alcohol-based marker set! (More on those later!) And yes I did say I would color! I know it's not been a favorite media of mine in the past but now that we carry alcohol markers (like "Copics") I'm excited for the experience of coloring with markers!
 
 
 
 These flowers are so much fun. And how easy are they going to be to stamp with...yup real easy with our clear blocks & stamps so you can have perfect placement ever time! I just can't decide what colors to use! "Love Blooms" C1511 $13.95



This set is the best idea ever!! "Frame it Up."  D1524 $17.95 Just cut the shape out with the Cricut Art Philosophy Cartridge and stamp your border and add your sentiment. Easy Peasy! It will jazz up my cards and look great on my pages with journaling or as a base for embellishments.

It was hard but I did narrow it down to 3 sets! To see all our available clear stamp sets look here.



No comments: