Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Here's the promised artwork with the "Miracle" Paper Kit! Such pretty blues & greens. I've paired the paper with one of our newer stamps sets "Dreams Come True." Of course I like it because it has a Great(!!) Flourish! (Used behind the chipboard flower)I'm also very pleased with the sentiment & font chosen. I added Crystal Blue ink onto the chipboard "Irresistible" then edged it with a sponge & Desert Sand ink. It's finished off with a sparkle. Gotta love the bling! The white flower & stitching on the chipboard are part of the resist technique that make these "Irresistible" Dimensional Elements so much fun to work with, you just rub color on with a sponge & ink & wipe of the resist area clean & Ta Da it adds instant visual "Pop" to your piece. These 3"x 3" cards are the perfect size to accompany a small gift or fit into a gift bag. Quick & easy to make to show your appreciation to that someone special in your in your life.





I wish I had a better picture of this card. It is so much prettier than it looks. The design is from "Mojo Monday."(turned sideways) I second generation stamped in the circle very lightly with the large damask stamp from the Feb. SOTM set & then stamped my sentiment (from the Card Chatter-Sympathy set) over top. It's matted with Sweat leaf & Heavenly blue CS & then I ruffled paper under it & added pop dots.




No comments: