Sunday, January 8, 2012

I AM DONE POUTING NOW!!

I'M DONE POUTING NOW!

So, I been MIA for quite awhile! The last post I was writing was huge…about 10 photos & lots of script. I was almost done & our internet went down & the whole article disappeared into cybor space. Uugh! So I started again while everything was still fresh in my mind & what happens…yup almost done again and the internet goes out again. Grrrrr.  O.K. so there goes 4 hours that I will never get back! And that is just the beginning of all the other problems.  

Well, we still sit with our home computer having the “black screen of death.”  That computer is also the one I have my photo editing software on. My Rebel will not sync with my laptop because the software is too old. (It’s one of the first “Rebels” that came out.) So I was taking photos with my phone.  Then in Nov. my camera breaks. What next I ask?  

So… I have found online photo editing & my DH got me a new Cannon Rebel for Christmas! (Which also came with photo shop.) There is nothing I can do about our internet service as it is all that is available where we live. Our home computer is still “Toast” but my lap top works great with my new camera. So let’s see how far I can get tonight. 

Wish me Luck!
Jolene
P.S. HAPPY NEW YEAR!

No comments: