Monday, September 19, 2011

Close to My Heart Typeset Scrapbook Pages

More artwork with the Typeset Paper Pack! 
I'm going to add all the quirky things about me that make up my personality &/or loving attributes or maybe reasons why I annoy those I love! For instance:
   *I do like to be on time...but have rarely been!
   *I Love hot tea but...hate ice tea.
   *My clothing budget is spent on crafts. (Did I just say budget! Haaaa!)
   *I love word games but...can't spell.
   *I'd rather see the sun rise after being up all night than wake up early to watch it! 
   *I brake any vacuum I get my hands on within a year!

Those are just a few of the funny quirks in my personality! Gotta know me ta Love me!
It's a lot of "White Space" (unprinted area of a piece of printing, as in a layout or newspaper page, or of a portion of a piece of printing, as of an advertisement; blank space) for me...don't cha think! I wanted this look but had to view lots of websites to get energized for the simplicity & balance in these eyecatching pages. Sketchabilities is where I found lot of layouts I liked for this style. If your looking to get a lot of pictures on one page this type of layout is not going to work.  For one a two maybe three picture pages it's perfect or should I say "Picture perfect!"
 "Clustering" the butterfly, flower, tag & frame make an ideal shabby chic embellishment. The new Just Blooms flutter" Butterflies are so easy to create in any color you like! Just add ink! Use a sponge, brush, or dauber. Add one or more colors. I love that I can easily coordinate them with my pages. They come in various sizes & prints.
I also included corrugated chipboard (the tag has been edged in blk ink & the bracket was rubbed across vineyardberry ink & painted with pearl paint) The dimensional flower is a cut from our new Cricut Cartridge (That I now could not live without!) & loosely wrapped to keep the bulk down. There is lickerish pearls on the butterfly & a corduroy brad for the flower center.The brads & ribbon are in our Black Mini Medley Collection.
Posted by PicasaThe fluer de lee is also a cut from the Art Philosophy cartridge. I used my label maker for the words & date

No comments: