Monday, August 8, 2011

August Special & Cricut Images







OK, so... clean up your puddle of drool after looking at what will be my new "Go to " cartridge. Because it has everything!! Be sure to hop on over to my website and place your order for "Art Philosophy"!

I have spent a lot of time dreamin' about the new Cricut cart. images in the last few days! I can not wait to get it. Mr. Fed Ex guy was suppose to come Saturday with my cart. & all the other new goodies from the Fall/winter catty & HE NEVER SHOWED UP! Do you even want to know how many times I checked the front porch to look for my order thinking maybe he forgot to ring the doorbell? This is the first time in 12 years that my order did not come in as specified. Did it have to be when my new cricut cart. was in the box?? In between walks from the front porch to the back slider (in case he left it there) I reorganized my scrap room so I would have the proper place to showcase my new product & room to get my cricut out & play! Yes, you can actually see my scrap desk & some of the table behind me! I even sorted through some of my older stamp sets & pulled out 20 or so to add to my clearance area! Any how... he never showed up & they don't deliver on Sunday or Monday so, now I'm waiting impatiently until tomorrow with hopes that I will see my order. Here's to dreamin' about my new "Art Philosophy" Cricut cartridge.

August SOTM

AUGUST SPECIAL
EXTRA, EXTRA, Free bonus stamp set in August!

A Typeface Stamp Set

When you place an order of $50. or more in products and purchase the August Stamp of the Month set, (pictured about) Wicked, for just $5.oo, you'll receive the My Acrlix "A Typeface" bonus A-size set FREE (retail value $6.95)! Think of it as two promotions in one-qualify for and purchase the discounted August Stamp of the Month set, and we'll throw in a second set FREE! It's EXTRA! EXTRA!
Did you know that with the purchase of the new Cricut Art Philosophy Collection (order #Z1686), you qualify for the DARLING August Stamp of the Month for $5, and on top of that you'll get the August Special "Extra, Extra" Typeset font stamp set absolutely FREE? No? Well, now you know! What a great month to order! If you happen to order $150 or more in products, you'll also qualify for FREE hostess rewards. Whoo Hooo!! If you order the Cricut collection and the Stamp of the Month, you'll already be at $104.00. Another $46 will get you $25 in free hostess rewards. How can you go wrong??

No comments: