Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Thank you cards for Hosting Easter Dinner

O.K. Sooo, you all know how I don't do "Cute" very well. When I first saw this set I didn't like it..."Way to cute" Well let's face it...I was gagging! To make a long story short, once I started playing with it, I liked it! It's Beatrice Potter inspired & it is cute but in a subtle way. After stamping the bunnies in black ink & coloring them with my water color pencils & then blending with our water brush I thought "these aren't so bad after all...they're even kinda cute!" I like the soft delicate look. I guess I forgot how much fun it can be to color! Adding the satin ribbon made such an impact on the card above. The green was perfect & it accents the soft subtle look. Aren't these bunnies cute! (I can't believe I just said that twice!) I'm surprised that I haven't used my water color pencils in so long! When coloring this is my favorite medium. I love how you can blend the colors with out losing the intensity & washing out the vibrancy of the shade. The "Miracle" Paper pack is the perfect match for the soft adorable bunnies. With the springlike blues and greens & beautiful paper designs this kit is perfect for any theme (Easter, baby, young boy or girl, mothers day, ect) or photos outside or inside, it's very versatile. Wouldn't receiving one of these cards delight your Easter Host and make her feel appreciated for an extraordinary dinner.

I hope you all had a wonderful Easter & enjoyed your time with your families. I sure did, my Aunt, Uncle & cousins came down from Canada to visit. Joanne the Greek Easter dinner was awesome!

No comments: