Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Introducing...The Summer 2010 Catalog



There are so many fun new products in this catalog! You all know I love chipboard(especially ours because it is "Color Ready")But wait until you see what they did to it! We now have "Irresistibles" on our chipboard! Yup...It's cool! Still color ready but CTMH has clear embossed on it to create a pattern & when you ink over top of it the pattern shows through in white. Very pretty! We also have the most fun new Designer Brads. They packaged together with new syles & sizes. I'll post a picture soon. We have 4 new paper packs the will get you wanting to find time to scrap! I especially love our new "Passages" kit.




The cards pictured here come with the WOTG (workshop on the go) for the Passages kit. Aren't our corporate artists awesome! The WOTG package features a stamp set that is not found in the catalog. It is so hard to find nice masculane stamp sets. This one is perfect. (What can I say...I love it!) In the catalog the stamp sets they show with "Passages"...Oh my Gosh, are they right up my alley! Beautiful backgrounds for cards or pages & I love the sayings..."Live inspired, Dream with possiblity." I can't wait to play.

Call me or email & ask how to get your new Catalog FREE!

No comments: