Wednesday, March 3, 2010




Dare to Share, Dare To Dream: If you sign up to be a Close To My Heart Consultant during the month of March, you will receive all 4 Stamp of the Months ($22.95 each, $91.80 total value) that are coming out in the Summer 2010 Idea Book (live for customers on May 1, but live for consultants on April 1!) absolutely FREE! What a wonderful start on your inventory that will give you! This incredible offer is only through March 31, 2010. Join my team and "Follow your Dreams!" Make your own hours, earn discounted & free CTMH products and join a huge sisterhood of CTMH scrappers & stampers. Share your talent & teach your friends & family how to preserve their special memories.


If you have been thinking about doing what I do...being a Close To My Heart Consultant than NOW is the time to sign up! When you order your kit you will receive four additional BRAND NEW STAMP SETS... FREE! (all four of the upcoming stamp of the month sets are included in your kit). The retail value of the free stamp sets total $91.80 which nearly covers the price of your new Consultant Kit. When all is said and done, you will receive more than $400 in INCREDIBLE new products for only $99.00! Plus the opportunity to add New Consultant "Bonus Kit Packs" If you purchase both the Scrapbooking ($160. retail, you pay only $60.) & Card Making Bonus Pack ($150. Retail, you pay only $50.) you will save an astounding $600.00!!


The month of March is the time for YOU to make all your stamping and scrappin' dreams come true! I love my job as a CTMH Consultant! I love being my own boss, having opportunities for free or discounted products & I love the unlimited earning potential I have as a CTMH Consultant. Whether you join for community, creative or business reasons you are welcome here! If you are a hobbyist and just want the discount then you can sign up now to take advantage of this amazing incentive! It's easy to join through my Close to My Heart Link. Follow this link cre8withjolene.myctmh.com
New Consultant Kit Retail value approx. $300
$99.00* W551
Business Training and Marketing Supplies:
· Open Me First Brochure
· Spring 2010 Idea Books (10)
· Spring 2010 KeyNotes®
· 2010 Product Review
· My Acrylix® Beautiful Day Incentive
Stamp Set
· My Acrylix® Bee Mine Petite Perks
Stamp Set
· Veranda Workshops on the Go™ Guide
· Spring 2010 B&T Duos® Sampler
· Connections Club™ Reward: Sprinkles
· Connections Club™ Cards (25)
· Color Swatches
Hostess Supplies:
· Hostess Packets (5) which include:
Home Gathering Postcard Invitations (25)
Customer Register Envelopes (5)
Hostess Rewards Form
Customer Order Forms (5)
Products:
· My Reflections® Veranda Level 1 Kit
· My Reflections® Veranda Level 2 Paper Packet
· My Reflections® Veranda Level 2
My Stickease® Assortment
· 12" * 12" White Daisy Cardstock (24)
· My Acrylix® Follow Your Heart Stamp Set
· My Acrylix® Authentic Stamp Set
· My Acrylix® One of a Kind Stamp Set
· My Acrylix® Cherished Flourishes Stamp Set
· 2" * 3V" My Acrylix® Block
· 4" * 4" My Acrylix® Block
· Barn Red Exclusive Inks® Pad
· Cocoa Exclusive Inks® Pad
· Garden Green Exclusive Inks® Pad
· Juniper Exclusive Inks® Pad
· Filigree Charms
· Just Blooms® Spring Blossom
· Brown StazOn® Ink Pad
· Mini-Medley Antique Copper Accents
· Double Scrubber
· My Acrylix® Spritz Cleaner
· Bonding Memories® Glue (1.7 oz.)
· Sponge
One time only offer...Add this Scrapbooking Bonus Pack for only $60.00

It's over a $160.00 Value!
· Imagine™
· My Reflections® You Rock Level 1 Kit
· My Reflections® You Rock Level 2 Paper Packet
· My Reflections® You Rock Level 2 My Stickease® Assortment
· My Acrylix® Star Power Stamp Set
· My Acrylix® On the Edge Stamp Set
· My Acrylix® Cocktail Alphabet Stamp Set
· 2" * 6V" My Acrylix® Block
· Goldrush Exclusive Inks® Pad
· Outdoor Denim Exclusive Inks® Pad
· Mini-Medley Antique Copper Accents
· Mini-Medley Colonial White Accents
· Mini-Medley Outdoor Denim Accents
· Remarks Glitter Rub-Ons
· Top Coats™ Rockin’




Only when you join CTMH can you take advantage of this tremendous offer! It's designed for those who want to focus on cardmaking. Over $150.00 in products for only $50.00.

Cardmaking Bonus Pack
· Wishes Card Confidence Program™
· My Reflections® Topstitch Level 2 Paper Packet
· My Acrylix® So Lucky Stamp Set
· My Acrylix® Togetherness Stamp Set
· My Acrylix® Paisley Praise Stamp Set
· 3" * 3" My Acrylix® Block
· Baby Pink Exclusive Inks® Pad
· Chocolate Exclusive Inks® Pad
· Heavenly Blue Exclusive Inks® Pad
· Mini-Medley Colonial White Accents
· Soft Suede Pinwheels
· Designer Ribbon Rounds™ Colonial White Collection

Call me with any questions 616-608-2653 or email cre8withjolene@gmail.com

No comments: