Tuesday, December 15, 2009

New Spring 2010 Idea Book Sneak Peak

I can't believe it's time for a new catalog already! It just came a week ago & I LOVE IT!! The new Paper Kits & embellishments are to die for! The possibilities are limitless with our new "Veranda" Level 1 Paper pack. Indoor photos, Mother's Day, Easter, outdoor family shots, they will all work perfectly with this versatile paper. I can't wait to create with it.

One of my other favorite new items is the pewter "Filigree Charms." They are so beautiful. On the front cover of the catalog they are used with the new Just Blooms flowers in Spring Blossom colors (as well as the page being made with my favorite paper pack "Veranda").

Wait until you see the new "You Rock" paper kit & stamp sets that match. All I can say is... "Awesome!" It's perfect for teens & rock band pictures, skateboard & school photos, hangin' out with friends & so much more. The bold patterns & intensity of color is fun & irresistible.

Be one of the first to receive this Idea Book by setting up a Home Gathering in January. Our release date for the Spring Catalog is Jan. 1, but...if you book a party you can get yours right away for FREE! Call or email me soon to pick your date!

No comments: