Friday, September 25, 2009

November Scrapbook Retreat


Can you believe Summer is over. Maybe I say this every year but it sure did seam to go by fast.

I'm looking forward to seeing many of you at my November Scrapbooking Retreat. I am holding this event with two other CTMH consultants. We are filling up fast and it is already half booked. Please email or call me soon if you are interested in joining us. http://cre8withjolene@gmail.com Scroll down to the "Harvest a Crop of Memories" post for more info & the Hotel link.

We will at the Ramada Plaza on the corner of 28th & the Beltline. We were able to secure a larger conference room here. We now can hold up to 40 croppers. The hotel is also letting us use their extra kitchen for all of our food preparation. We'll have a walk in cooler & gas grille! Get ready for some yummy meals. I'll post a menu next week so everyone can pick a dish to pass.

Happy Scrappin'
Jolene

No comments: