Sunday, June 14, 2009

It's the little details that make can difference

Often while sharing my albums with friends they ask "How do you get such good photos?" Well...I take a lot of pictures. Sometimes 60 at one game. By time you go through & delete blurred, missed shots & out of focus pictures your number of photos will be significantly diminished! I have found that to get that "just perfect" shot you have to keep clicking!
To get a lot of photos on one page cut them all the same size & film strip mat them. The same size photo gives the page a visual that is easy to read even though there is a lot to take in on it.
Posted by Picasa
Using the stamp set "Best Shot" I made the embellishments on these pages. Barn Red & Black ink stamped & distressed onto Bamboo CS are the colors shown. Stamp your images, cut them out & edge distress. Apply them to your page with pop dots for dimension or use fun embellishments that go with your theme or colors.
"LASSO night at the game" was created with one of my favorite tools...my label maker. Using clear label tape, type in what you want to say, peel it off & put it over (already edge distressed)CS. It's a quick easy way to journal and/or add a date, time or place to your layouts. Give it a try & let me know how it works for you!
Happy Scrappin!
Jolene

No comments: