Friday, February 25, 2011

Fresh & exciting new paper pack "Sophia"

Aren't these colors fresh & inspiring! While working with this paper I called my sister & said "You just can't create anything that's not beautiful with this paper!" The name of this paper pack is "Sophia" named after Jeanette Lynton's (CTMH CEO & owner) newest granddaughter.


I even stamped & cut out flowers & birds! I purchased the Sophia WOTG Kit. It includes an exclusive "B" sized stamp set, pink buttons & colonial white waxy flax. It has the most delightful stamp set with a bird designed with florishes in it! (And you all know how I love flourishes!) There's also flowers & vines & a charming bird cage.
Isn't this cupcake card "Cute!" Yes... I actually created a "Cute" card I like! (If you've stamped with me before you know I have a really hard time with "cute!") Our new 2" Scallop Circle Punch makes creating this whimsical card fun & easy.

This is my favorite card. I just love the bird & flowers it all came toghether beautifully.

Check out this new ribbon in our Designer Ribbon Pink Collection. Isn't it to die for! You all know how I love flowers. When I saw this I knew I had to get it right away! Wait until you see how I used on my scrap book pages. The journaling spot (frame) is from our new Sophia Level 2 Journaling Spots. Make sure to check back in a few days for a look at the pages you can create at my next WOTG class on Friday night, March 4th. Call or email to reserve your spot.

No comments: